Episode 36: Open source automated precision farming
Hello Free Market Lovers. Welcome to episode 36 of AnarchoInc, the podcast talking business and technology in the alternative economy. I am your host Jay, reporting to you from my homestead out in the live free or die state of New Hampshire, the home of the Free State Project.
AnarchoInc is your home for Buds, Brews, Beans, and Bitcoin. And if you don’t know what that means, you haven’t been listening long enough. AnarchoInc is the owner of AnarchoCBD.com (your buds), AnarchoBeer.com (your brews), AnarchoCoffee.com (your beans) and all these businesses supports and believes in the power of cryptocurrency (Bitcoin).
On today’s episode, I will be speaking with founder Rory Aronson from Farmbot.io. Farmbot.io is open-source automated precision farming. I recently discovered Farmbot and invited Rory to come on the show to tell us all about it.
Ladies and gentlemen, Will Rogers once said “The farmer has to be an optimist or he wouldn’t be a farmer” – well here to bring his optimism about farming Rory from Farmbot.io
Well, that’s it for today’s folks. I hope you enjoyed today’s interview and be sure to leave AnarchoInc a review on iTunes, this helps other people find the show and head over to AnarchoInc.com/support. There you can find many ways to voluntary support the show including becoming a supporter on Subscribe Star, Bit Backer and or Patreon for as little $5/month, was if sign up you will get
• A thank you at the end of one podcast.
• A shout out on social media.
• Bonus content and footage, including pre and post-show interviews with our guests.
• A lifetime 15% OFF at AnarchoCoffee.com.
• A lifetime 15% OFF at Liberty Under Attack Publications.
• A FREE copy of the Affiliate Anarchy eBook.
• And an Invitation to the Private Discord Chat Room where we discussing ideas for the alternative economy.
Until the next episode of AnarchoInc. Peace, love, and Anarchy.
Show Note Links:
Support the show: